About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kabul Kitties

For no good reason I can think of, I've been making a habit of taking pictures of the camp cats whenever one of them will sit still long enough for me to snap them. They're all pretty rough looking animals, but mostly friendly.



Here's some of my favorites so far:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mixed in with all of these other filthy, frightful creatures is a cat called "Steve." Steve is the cat that the Canadians have adopted. As a result, he is the only cat in the camp with a flea collar and a healthy-looking coat. He's also one of the only ones that doesn't inspire you to bleach your hands after petting him:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ......I could have sworn I tried to warn you about Santhers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can tell these cats are A-rabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Kabul right now-- I'm at ISAF HQ about every other day. Most of these cats are still around. :D

    Jason Dawson

    ReplyDelete