About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Forgive Me Readers for I Have Sinned...

...it's been ten days since my last blog entry.

In that time Ana and I have been homebased at the hotel here in Washington DC. In the meantime we've also been to Virginia a few times, caught up with some old classmates, old shipmates, old friends, new friends, and my sister-in-law-in-law, dropped off the little dogs down in Georgia, dined out for an average of almost two meals per day, seen about a dozen movies in a variety of theatres (including Star Trek in IMAX and "UP" in 3-D) and had more than a little bit to drink.

On the less frivolous side, Ana's built and launched the first official service blog of the United States Coast Guard. You can check it out at: http://coastguard.dodlive.mil/.

On the more frivolous side, I've been tinkering with a few projects during my down time in the hotel room. At some point I'll write up some of those as well.

Unfortunately, in the midst of all that I haven't been taking a hell of a lot of pictures and I've been doing even less writing. I promise I'll catch up on my report of all of the ridiculousity going on in life lately. I've also got a bunch of pretty pictures in and around our nation's capitol (I'll get more) and so on.

So again, I apologize for the shortage of updates, but I'll be getting all caught up in the next few days.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment