About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Why Haven't They Made a HALO Movie Yet?

I stumbled across this live-action trailer for the upcoming HALO 3: ODST video game the other day. Check it out:



I really don't understand why they haven't made a HALO movie yet. If this was a trailer for a movie, people would line up to see it. The other HALO game trailers have looked pretty good too. Here's one of the CG animated HALO wars trailers:



So there's no question that the game can be made to look great on screen. Now all that's left to do is find a decent writer/director team to helm the project, give them a couple hundred million dollars, and make something impressive. What are you waiting for Hollywood?

No comments:

Post a Comment