About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Pictures of Matt's Tank

I really don't have much to say about these photos. Mostly, this is just what Matt's tank looks like now. He made quite a bit of progress while I was away:
Matt's Tank 4
The main focus of that progress was the construction of the turret:
Matt's Tank 3
Here's a shot of the back side:
Matt's Tank 2
And a pic of Matt inside:
Matt's Tank 1
And me:
Matt's Tank

He still has to find an engine, then build his suspension and one track before he'll be caught up to where I am on my tank project. That gives me a little bit of time before I'll have to pull mine out and start work on the transmission.

The plan is to have them both up and running about the same time so we can do battle.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment