About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Continuing Saga of the Ten-Pound Bag of Pennies

For those of you who remember the penny story and have been keeping track at home...

I once again have posession of the bag of pennies.

Late at night under cover of darkness, Rich, BaBarbara, or one of their children managed to steal their way into my luggage and bury the whole thing somewhere deep beneath a couple of weeks worth of dirty laundry.  Because I'm not very proactive about that sort of thing, I didn't find them until right just now.

Bastards.

1 comment:

  1. So melt them down and make something cool. Like a cast of a big FU.

    More fun here about what they're worth.:http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/03/31/080331fa_fact_owen?currentPage=all

    ReplyDelete