About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goofy Project #5049 Update: a Series of Photos

The weather has prevented me from getting any overall shots of the entire project coming together.  Instead, this is what the workshop looks like when I'm making progress:
Workshop Mess 1


Workshop Mess 2


Workshop Mess 3

Over the past week, I've glued at least one of my hands to almost everything in these pictures.


Meanwhile, Trevor and I made a few of these:
Marine kit pre painted


Also of note, Matt drilled Alex's stunt double in the butt:
Butt drilling


I still have to make the communication panel, radar mast, and gun racks, so stay tuned...


.

1 comment:

  1. how do you do models in plastic? I'd like to learn?I like your navy ones

    ReplyDelete