About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm on TV!

Well not me, but a couple of my little Cthulhu Thinker bookend statues appeared in the season finale of  SUPERNATURAL.  I'm still looking for a couple of screen captures (they can be seen in the background in a couple of scenes) but the show's art department was kind enough to send me a few photos showing my statues on the set. 

Here's a closeup of one of them sitting on a mantle:
lovecraft014

A wider shot showing where he fits into the bigger picture:
lovecraft016

The other one is centered on the lower shelf above this desk:
lovecraft019

Their property masters added a faux marble base to the bottom of each statue to make it stand out a bit better.  It looks pretty good, so I'm thinking I might start offering them this way:
lovecraft015

In the meantime, you can get yourself one of these statues from my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thorssoli

.

2 comments:

  1. Kara (my Wife) & I were just watching the second to last episode in the season of Supernatural (Season 6, Ep. 21 "Let It Bleed") when you can clearly see them @ 09:51, 10:15, 10:45, 11:15, 11:30, & again @ 11:41.

    You can download that 350MB episode here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CM5BYS75&w=626&h=395

    ReplyDelete