About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Current Works in Progress

Lots going on right now.  Here's a quick preview of things I'm working on as they sit right now.

The rest of Isaac Clarke's Engineering RIG from Dead Space 2:
Isaac Clarke Back Detailed

Display stands for my collection of Star Wars helmets:
Helmet Stand empty

The other members of Delta Squad from Republic Commando:
Delta Squad WIP

An M41AW SSR MAV/AW Rocket Launcher from HALO3:
SPNKr Begins

An Imperial Space Marine from Warhammer 40,000:
SM body is really big
This guy's going to be a very big boy.

A finalized paintjob for my M-3 Predator Heavy Pistol from Mass Effect 2:
M3 Predator Heavy Pistol in Hand for Scale

The M-9 Tempest Submachine Gun, also from Mass Effect 2:
M9 Tempest First Half Test Fit

Of course, there's always more Combat Garden Gnomes:


Finally, somewhere along the way I'm cleaning up my workshop:
Workshop Mess

Believe it or not, I'm making progress...

1 comment:

  1. Well... At least you won't be bored for quite a while. Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete