About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Now Available: Combat Garden Gnomes with Grenades

First off, here's a picture of the finished sculpt next to the standing and kneeling versions:
Grenade Throwing Gnome Prototype Finished

As you can see, this guy is the heaviest gnome I've made yet.

Here's the first copy out of the mold:
grenade gnome pink

As usual, the original sculpt did not survive the molding process:
Grenade Gnome First Cast

I don't have any painted ones just yet, but when I do I'll be posting them up as well.


If you'd like an unpainted one, I've got some up in my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/thorssoli

Stay tuned...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment