About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gearing Up for Bay Area Maker Faire

I apologize for my recent lack of posts.  My latest handful of projects have all been things I'm not allowed to share with the public yet.  It's amazing to have the opportunity to work on such cool stuff, but at the same time it's aggravating that I can't show any of it off.  Yet.

But while I haven't been able to post much lately, I can tell you this: it's that time of year again.

I'll be making my fifth consecutive appearance at the Bay Area Maker Faire.

Since I don't have a big, new thing that I can show off (yet), I'll be sprucing up a few of the things I've already posted about.  So expect to see a slightly improved ED-209:
2nd ED in Warehouse

I'm also cleaning up new copies of a couple of the EVOLVE props:
Who's the Man?

Fine Tuning the Wiring

And I've got a whole bunch of helmets and other small items I'm prepping to bring along:
New SM Helmets in Primer

Finally, I'll be reconfiguring the display booth itself to better showcase some of the new builds.

So if you're free next weekend and you can make it to San Mateo, California, come out and check out the show.  There will be no shortage of fire-belching sculptures, people-powered vehicles, over-the-top backyard tech projects and countless sources of creative inspiration.

I'll be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment