About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Coming up Fast: the Bay Area Maker Faire

The other day I got the following email:

"We are excited to inform you that your application for Maker Faire...  has been accepted. Congratulations. We are delighted to have you participate in Maker Faire Bay Area 2018!"


Maker Faire Bay Area

So yeah.  I guess it's time to get cranking on some new stuff.  For those of you that didn't make it last year, here's a snapshot of the display filled with the old stuff before we filled the tables with more exhibit items and the crowd flooded in the gates:
Booth Closed for the Day

This year I'll have even more interesting things on display as well as (hopefully) a bunch of copies of my book.  Be sure to stop by and say "hello there."



No comments:

Post a Comment